- PEPPERMINT TRAVEL TOOTHPASTE. Our low-foaming formula cleans your pearly whites without fear of harsh or harmful ingredients. It has no synthetic detergent foaming agents, fluoride, no artificial colors, flavors, carrageenan, or preservatives.
- FRESH AND CLEAN. This simple yet effective toothpaste stimulates mouth, teeth, gums and tongue, leaving them fresh and clean. Made in a 100% recyclable box and tube, this toothpaste trio is TSA-complaint, so you can take it with you everywhere.
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS. Dr. Bronner’s offers vegan ingredients that are 70% organic. Reduce plaque and whiten teeth with clean ingredients. This formula will nourish your gums, as you keep your mouth refreshed, renewed, and clean.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS. Brushing with Dr. Bronner’s just got better. None of the ingredients or organisms from which they are derived are genetically modified. Get a bigger, brighter smile and better dental hygiene as you protect your teeth.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND VEGAN. Certified organic by the USDA National Organic Program and certified Vegan by Vegan Action. Dr. Bronner’s is also a proud supporter of animal advocacy organizations, and is Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
At Dr. Bronner's we're about more than just soap: it’s important to us that our products have a real and positive impact on the people and communities worldwide that make them.
BRONNER’S ALL-ONE TOOTHPASTE
To help reduce plaque and whiten teeth, brush teeth thoroughly with Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste and floss twice a day. Feel mouth-gums refreshed-renewed and tingly clean!
ALL-ONE OR NONE!
Here at Dr. Bronner's we build long-term relationships with farmers and producers to create equitable and sustainable supply chains. Our commitment to fair trade means fair prices, fair wages and fair working conditions for the people who grow and produce our raw materials. We pay farmers and organic premium with another 10% into a Fair Trade Fund that supports community development projects.
BE KIND TO THE WORLD
As firm believers in treating our earth like our home, the Dr. Bronner’s team works on everything from animal welfare, to regenerative organic farming projects, and even 100% post-consumer recycled packaging as we reduce our carbon footprint, one bottle at a time.
5 GENERATIONS OF FAMILY
Founded in 1948 by Emanuel Bronner, Dr. Bronner’s Soap represents 5 generations of German-Jewish Master Soapmakers— the business is still family-owned and run. With a vision to make socially and environmentally responsible products, we are dedicated to making our business be a force for good.